The Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant's main responsibility is to integrate the Customer with the Technical teams, providing guidance and ensuring the technical capabilities of our software customizations match agreed on requirements. You will be responsible for providing high-quality software implementation expertise to Flintfox customers and support the customers either on-site or remotely during the customization, installation and integration process.
- Responsible for determining the functional solutions for the areas related to Business Operations to ensure the solution is of the highest standard possible within the scope, timeline and budget for the project
- Leads discussions with the business process owners and subject matter experts providing leadership in business process management activities
- Partners with the Functional Solutions Architect to ensure the solutions for the finance, accounting and related business operations are sound and work well with the solutions being implemented throughout the project as a whole
- Utilizes the Flintfox Project Methodologies and Accelerators to ensure the project is done in a repeatable manner and of the expected quality
- Work with business leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure business solutions
- Educate end users on ERP functionality
- Understand the requirements of customers within the project and strives to deliver these consistently
- Work with customers to achieve a successful result
- Gather requirements and produce quality functional design documentation
- Train software users
- Act as a conduit between Customers and Technical teams
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide solution architecture support and technical guidance
- Maintain a high-level overview of technical competence and domain knowledge of Dynamics ERP products
- Work closely with the engagement team to ensure we meet and exceed customer requirements and expectations
- 8+ years of previous experience in software implementation, in the capacity of a Functional Consultant
- 2+ years of Functional knowledge, using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 4.0, AX 2009, AX 2012, R1/R2/R3 and D365)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Dynamics Certifications. Ideally MB6-896 - Distribution and Trade or Financials
- Strong background in Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Logistics and Trade processes with the ability to guide and recommend applying processes related to those areas in Dynamics
- Project management skills and experience
- Work Location: Home Office – we will consider applications from different locations within the US
- Ability and flexibility to travel mainly throughout Northern America (Travel requirement - 50%)
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and standard holidays
- Training Certification Reimbursement
- Bonus Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work from home opportunities
Flintfox is an award-winning provider of expert ERP solutions and services globally. We love developing technology but it is the impact it has on our customers that really excites us. We provide intelligent solutions that optimize trade revenue, pricing and promotions across a wide range of verticals. Our culture of collaboration and partnership enables us to continue to delight our customers with our software.
Headquartered in Auckland we have offices across Europe, North America and Latin America and over 100 staff (our Flintfoxers) globally.
We are a strong adopter of Microsoft technologies and a Microsoft Gold Partner, being one of only a handful of Global ISVs for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
For more information about what it’s like to work at Flintfox check out our website www.flintfox.com/careers
Flintfox is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers may be subject to satisfactory security clearance.
Please note you must be legally entitled to work in the USA to be considered for the role.