The Technical Solutions Architect main responsibility is to provide expertise to our clients in performing Business Process Management activities and to lead the client and the Functional Architecture team in determining best practices and efficient processes in which to conduct day-to-day operations for all functional areas
- Responsible for the Technical Architecture overall technical areas of the project to ensure the overall solution is of the highest standard possible within the scope, timeline and budget for the project
- Identifies work effort and estimates required by the technical team to complete their activities and partners with the Project Management team to ensure their completion
- Leads technical discussions with the project steering committee providing strategic vision and oversight
- Partners with the Functional Solutions Architect to ensure the functional solution can be delivered technically
- Collaborate and work closely with the Functional Solutions Architect to understand and deliver the overall scope and approach
- Design all Technical Deliverables
- Ensures the technical team is utilizing the Flintfox Development Guidelines and best practices
- Manage the scope, design, documentation, and execution of Data Migration
- Oversee and manage development and customization code adhering to defined requirements, design documentation and user testing acceptance
- Implement an optimization, automation and security strategy
- Define and deliver requirements for Business Intelligence and Reporting as defined during the project
- To manage, guide and support project the team of Technical Consultants to execute and deliver all technical tasks and deliverables.
- 2+ years of Technical & Functional knowledge, using Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 4.0, AX 2009, AX 2012, R1/R2/R3 and D365)Microsoft Certified Professional Dynamics Certifications.
- 8+ years of previous experience in software implementation, in the capacity of a Functional Consultant
- Project management skills and experience
- Experience gathering requirements and producing quality technical design documentation
- Work Location: Home Office – we will consider applications from different locations within the US
- Ability and flexibility to travel mainly throughout Northern America (Travel requirement - 50%)
- Medical, Vision and Dental Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- FSA - Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation and standard holidays
- Training Certification Reimbursement
- Bonus Plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work from home opportunities
Flintfox is an award-winning provider of expert ERP solutions and services globally. We love developing technology but it's the impact it has on our customers that really excites us. We provide intelligent solutions which optimize trade revenue, pricing and promotions across a wide range of verticals. Our culture of collaboration and partnership enables us to continue to delight our customers with our software.
Headquartered in Auckland we have offices across Europe, North America and Latin America and over 100 staff (our Flintfoxers) globally.
We are a strong adopter of Microsoft technologies and a Microsoft Gold Partner being one of only a handful of Global ISVs for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions.
For more information about what it’s like to work at Flintfox check out our website www.flintfox.com/careers
Flintfox is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Offers may be subject to satisfactory security clearance.
Please note you must be legally entitled to work in the USA to be considered for the role.